his Leg Curl Machine sets the standard for workout comfort and convenience. There’s not just ample strength, but highly regarded performance. And not just a comfortable workout, but one that can only be described as remarkably smooth.
Compelling proof that a high quality, proven design never goes out of style. Uniquely engineered center-drive cam distributes weight evenly to eliminate lateral torque.
Biomechanically accurate pivot point ensures ergonomically correct body positioning for natural and complete Hamstring and Leg Biceps development. Elliptical cam keeps arc of movement smooth and provides variable resistance through full range-of-motion. Pop-pin adjustable foot pads assure proper alignment. Finally, a form-fitting machine that is big on strength, style and performance.
- Dimensions: 39"L x 66"W x 62"H
- Mainframe:2" x 4" high-tensile strength steel. All 4-side welded.
- Finish: Double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling.
- Cables: Nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables.
- Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels.
- Pads: Extra-tough, tear-resistant DuraFirm™ upholstery is double-stitched. Features high density top grade foam.
- Weight Plates: Machine drilled to exact specifications and employ oversize nylon bushings for super-smooth operation.
- Guide Rods: Highly-polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement.
- Instructional placard included
Please Login for Price match Request!!
This Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc.(Body-Solid) under the Body-Solid brand name.
BODY-SOLID warrants the Commercial Warranty as follows:
LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
3 YEARS: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
1 YEAR: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for in-home or light commercial use from Body-Solid or from an authorized Body-Solid reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finish.
This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.