(FREE SHIPPING)-Valor Power Squat Stands
The BD-9 was built with the serious weight lifter in mind. We added both safety bar catches as well as expandable base and adjustable bar supports. Some users may want to use the racks for bench press. Adjust the bar supports to your desired level and then adjust the safety bar catches in case you need safety support. At the bottom you will find plate storage pegs. These play a dual roll in the stands. One is for plate storage but the more important role is to ground the unit with added weight during squat or military functions. We also added more height to the unit. Max height will reach 6’ 5”. That means a user in the 7’ height range will be able to use the units. See the foot print measurements showing the adjustable features and sizes. The weight bar is so high you can even to pull ups from the bar by tucking your legs underneath you. Recommended max weight is 600lbs.
Features / Benefits
• Solid Expandable Base with each base covering 400 square inches of surface.
• 42.75" Upright Posts.
• 5" Chrome back plate to catch bar as lifter maneuvers back to stand.
• Storage Peg for plate storage and stability.
• Adjustable base for larger footprint adding more stability
• 2.5" mouth opening for bar support
• Safety spotters on each post can be adjusted accordingly.
• Recommended Weight 375lbs.
• For added safety, do not practice squats alone. Always have a spotter.
• Carton Dimensions: 15" x 18" x 6" / 59lbs
• Assembled Dimensions: 28" x 20.5" x 54.5"
Recommended Max Weight
• Load - 600 lbs
• 5 Year Frame
• 3 Year Pad
• 2 Year Cable
• 2 Year Popper Pin